Quick & Easy Air-Fryer Blueberry Bagel Bites
Ingredients - serves 4
½ cup (60g) all-purpose flour
½ cup (120g) vanilla coconut yoghurt
¼ cup (35g) frozen blueberries
1. Heat the Air Fryer to 350°F (180°C).
2. Combine the flour, coconut yoghurt and blueberries together in a bowl until the form a dough.
3. Roll the dough into 4 even-sized balls.
4. Place the dough balls into the Air Fryer basket and cook for 10-12 minutes.
5. Remove from the Air Fryer and you are ready to serve.
Nutritional Information (per serving)
kCal - 72 | Fats (g) - 1 | Carbohydrates (g) - 15 | Protein (g) - 1 | Fibre (g) - 3