Simple Coconut Protein Balls
Ingredients - makes 20
1½ cups (140g) + 3 extra tbsp. desiccated/shredded coconut, unsweetened
½ cup (60g) almond flour
3 tbsp. maple syrup
3 tbsp. water
2 tbsp. vanilla plant-based protein powder (or flavour of choice)
1. Place all the ingredients into a large bowl together, except for the extra 3 tablespoons of desiccated/shredded coconut.
2. Mix them all together until they are well combined.
3. Form the mixture into 20 balls, each approx. the size of a walnut.
4. Roll each of the balls in the remaining desiccated/shredded coconut.
5. Place the balls on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and refrigerate for approx. 2 hours before serving.
Store protein balls in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week.
Nutritional Information (per serving)
kCal - 69 | Fats (g) - 5 | Carbohydrates (g) - 4 | Protein (g) - 3 | Fibre (g) - 1